Did you know that in 2016 over 452 clients did not show for their initial or rescheduled appointment? That is the equivalent of over three months of appointment spots lost (over 32% of all available appointments we can provide in a year).
Sharing Connections makes an average of 1,400 appointments available to clients each year (this is the maximum available). Due to the current reschedule and no-show rate, if a client calls today to schedule their appointment the next available spot is 30 days out.
Losing over 450 appointment spots a year to missed appointments is not sustainable for our program, so along with some program updates, we will also be reaching out to new potential partnering case managers, social workers and counselors in targeted areas. We look forward to partnering with you as we move forward by refocusing our efforts on guests ready to take advantage of this opportunity.
- New updated Client Preparation List will be enforced (4/1) - updated via the website 3/1/2017.
- We will continue to offer the minimal $50 access fee (payable by client or agency) and from the time their referral is received, we will continue to provide a full 30 day grace period for each client to contact us to schedule their future appointment.
- NEW - All rescheduled requests will now require a 5 business day notice, by the client or the agent, to allow us adequate time to offer that spot to a waiting guest. The approved rescheduled appointment will continue to reflect a $60 access fee.
- NEW - If the request to reschedule is not received 5 business days prior to the appointment*, a new referral will need to be submitted. All re-submitted referrals will reflect a $100 access fee.
- NEW - Sharing Connections Fee Waiver Cards are not valid for rescheduled or resubmitted referrals. The access fee will be required to be paid in full by cash or money order.